Posts Tagged ‘internet marketing training program’
A new PLR Package for 2012 called “Internet Marketing Training Program for New Online Businesses” is being released today by Melissa Ingold from SpecialReportClub.com.
This training was developed for business owners who are new to the online business world.
Some of you might be setting up your first website or even be new or just starting in internet field and might be pretty lost when it comes to marketing what they are selling online.
You might be taking your successful offline business online for the first time, or just setting up your very first business ever.
Whatever it is, the content in this PLR package will help guide you to success!
This package includes:
* 4 step-by-step lessons (82 pages and 22,776 words)
* 4 checklists (21 pages, 3916 words)
* 4 sets of powerpoint slides
* Sales letter
With this package you wil be able to do a number of things, including:
* Host an offline workshop
* Host an online webinar training course
* Create a video training series product
* Set up a fixed term membership
* Add the training to their existing paid membership site
* Package up the entire course and sell it for as much as $97 or $147
* Use it to create a coaching program with by adding their personal one-on-one help to the product
What I also like about this package is the fact that it is limited. There will be 250 licenses of this package available for sale!
So, be sure you get over to the Internet Marketing Training Program for New Online Businesses PLR Package and grab you copy before they are all gone.
Tags: internet marketers, internet marketing training program, internet marketing training program plr package, melissa ingold, online marketing, plr package, special report club, video training, webinar training
Posted in internet marketing training | No Comments »